We know that many people do not have dental insurance and also that existing dental insurance plans do not cover many dental services. That is why we also offer our Brush Benefits Plan. Please ask us if you would like more information on our in-house dental savings plan. Benefits include, no deductible, no maximum, and no waiting period. Learn More ≫
Insurance & Financing
Affordable Dental Financing:
We offer 0% Financing with Care Credit
- Quick and Easy Application
- Convenient Monthly Payments
- No up-front costs or annual fees
- Credit Available for treatment of entire family
Craft Smiles is in-network and a preferred provider with the following major insurances:
- Aetna PPO
At Craft Smiles we make it easy and affordable to fit dental care into your budget. For your convenience, we accept:
1. Most major Credit Cards including
3. Even with Dental Insurance, you are likely to have some out-of-pocket dental expenses. We offer flexible payment options via Care Credit to help you start dental treatment.
What is a PPO?
PPO(Preferred Provider Organization) is the most common form of dental insurance. The dentists that accept PPO insurances have agreed to a lowered fee schedule, which provides the members with greater cost savings in the form of lower copays. The majority of dental insurance companies pay 100% for preventative care (check-ups, x-rays and simple cleanings), 80% for basic care (fillings) and 50% for major care (crowns and bridges).
Yearly maximums mostly range from $1,000-$2,500. PPO insurance benefits expire at end of each year before renewing after the New Year. It is best for members to avoid wasting their dental benefits by getting necessary exams, cleanings, and treatment before the end of the year.