Have you stopped smiling because you have slightly crooked teeth? Many people lose their confidence to smile because their teeth are not aligned properly. They desire straight teeth but feel embarrassed by metal braces. Are you one among them?
Invisalign® Clear Braces
Have you always dreamt of straight teeth? Are you afraid to be embarrassed by metal braces? There is no need to fear! Invisalign® Clear Braces are a fantastic way to straighten your teeth without the metal associated with traditional braces. You can bring back your confident smile without the hassle of metal braces. Contact us to schedule an appointment or learn more about Invisalign in Matthews, NC.
What are Invisalign® Clear Braces?
Invisalign® Clear Braces are the world’s most advanced digital orthodontic treatment system. It is an alternative to traditional metal braces. Invisalign® uses a series of clear aligners, or trays, to gradually adjust your teeth, offering you an orthodontic adjustment that is comfortable and practical.
The Invisalign® braces are made of a specially-designed flexible clear plastic. They are made of a patented FDA-approved thermoplastic material called SmartTrack. They contain no BPA, BPS, latex, or gluten and are virtually invisible.
Invisalign® braces slide on and off easily and are incredibly discreet. They are extremely popular among adults and teenagers who wouldn’t want to be seen with metal braces. They are custom made to fit everyone’s needs. They efficiently, gently, and accurately move your teeth little by little to take you one step closer to properly aligned teeth. Invisalign® Clear Braces do not involve brackets and wires or other restrictions that come with metal braces. They are a trusted way to align teeth.
Who can use Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is a treatment consisting of wearing a series of clear, removable aligners. These aligners gradually straighten your teeth. Since there are no brackets and wires like those that come with traditional braces, Invisalign® braces are suitable for everyone. They are an excellent solution for those who are looking for a virtually invisible method to straighten their teeth. We offer Invisalign in Matthews, NC to:
- Adults – Adults can use the traditional Invisalign® system.
- Teens – Teens may be able to use the Invisalign® Teen system, which provides extra aligners in cases of loss/damage.
The innovation and advancement of Invisalign® Clear Braces make it possible to fix nearly all common teeth-straightening issues.
What are the benefits of Invisalign®?
- They are removable – Unlike the traditional metal braces, Invisalign® braces can be removed to eat, brush and floss. They can easily be removed at your convenience and without any hassles.
- You can eat what you want – You are not restricted in what you can eat because there are no wires or brackets to avoid.
- Easier to brush and floss your teeth – You don’t have to worry about flossing around your brackets, or being careful with how you brush. Just remove Invisalign®, brush, floss, clean your Invisalign® braces per instructions, and put them back on!
- Less discomfort – Invisalign® braces are smooth, and fit comfortably to the teeth and do not cause irritation to the teeth and gums. With Invisalign®, you do not have brackets or wires that can scratch your gums/cheeks. You will experience fewer visits to the dentist without the hassle of brackets and wires breaking.
- They are discreet -Unlike the traditional metal braces that give the same end-result, Invisalign® braces are made of clear plastic that it is difficult to see. Other clear braces options such as ceramic braces and lingual braces are also less noticeable, but with Invisalign® clear plastic, some people may not even notice you have braces!
- Blue dot technology – The blue compliance indicator dot on the outside of teen aligners ensures that the teenager is wearing clear aligners enough.
How Does it Work?
Your Invisalign in Matthews, NC starts with a consultation with our dentist.
Dr. Monica Patel will begin by evaluating your smile and digitally mapping a precise, customized treatment plan. This treatment plan will illustrate the step-by-step transformation of your teeth.
- Smile scan – Technology has taken over the age-old method of using teeth molds. Our dentists at Craft Smiles will capture an accurate 3D image of your teeth using an iTero Element scanner.
- Customized Treatment Plan – Using the digital impression of your teeth, we will design a customized treatment plan. The treatment plan is designed after shifting every tooth in every direction using the ClinCheck software. This will act as a roadmap to your new smile and will let us know how long it will take to reach our goal, and how often you will need your aligners replaced. We can show you your new smile even before you get started with the Invisalign® braces.
- Aligners – Once the digital plan is finalized, a state-of-the-art printing process is used to make the aligners. The aligners are made using SmartTrack material engineered especially for the Invisalign® system. The aligners are custom made, because every gum line is different. When the customized aligners arrive, you can put them on and be ready to go. About every two weeks, you should receive a new set of aligners. It is essential you wear your aligners at least 22 hours a day.
- Periodic Appointments – Your progress will depend upon how well you follow the instructions given by your dentist. We will schedule appointments with you to make sure your treatment is progressing as planned. Please don’t skip these appointments.
Are you ready for straight teeth?
Invisalign® Clear Braces are made to fit your life and not to interrupt it like traditional braces do. You can also stay active in sports and activities you love. You will not be embarrassed to wear the Invisalign® clear braces to movie nights or coffee with friends as they are virtually invisible. Your friends will not even know that you are wearing them. Invisalign® has every benefit you can ask for. The best benefit being, you will be able to see the changes in every stage as your teeth transform. We want to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. If you are looking for Invisalign in Matthews, NC, call and make your appointment today!