Porcelain veneers are custom made, wafer-thin shells of tooth-colored material to cover the front surface of your teeth. These shells are bonded to the front of your teeth to change their shape, size, color or length. Veneers are one of the fastest and the most effective ways to design a gorgeous smile. Porcelain veneers in Matthews can correct a wide variety of cosmetic imperfections, which include:
- Discolored teeth due to stains, root canal treatment, excessive fluoride, or presence of resin fillings.
- Worn down teeth.
- Chips and cracks in the teeth.
- Misaligned, crooked, uneven or irregularly shaped teeth.
- Teeth of different sizes.
- Gaps or uneven spacing between the teeth.
- Hard-to-whiten teeth.